Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Target Freebies!

You know I love Freebies! Check out these awesome deals on Nivea, Neutrogena, Rimmel, Cascade, Febreze, Renuzit & Oral-B dental floss. Thanks One Frugal Chick 
target

Nivea For Women Body Wash $2.99
Use the $2/1 Nivea Body Wash for Women coupon from the 7/31 RedPlum insert
Plus, use the $1/1 Nivea Body Skin Care Item Target Coupon
=FREE!
Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar $1.97
Use the $1 on any Neutrogena Facial Cleanser coupon from the 8/28 SmartSource insert
Plus, use the $1/1 Neutrogena Facial Skin Care Item Target coupon
=FREE!
Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono Eye Shadow $2.49
Use the $2/1 printable coupon
Plus, use the $1/1 Rimmel Glam Eyes Target coupon
=FREE!
Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer Adjustables Singles $0.85
Use the $1/1 Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer coupon from Coupons.com (will need to be adjusted down)
= FREE!
Oral-B Essential 55 Yard Floss $0.97
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 7/31 P&G insert
= FREE! *There is also a $0.75/1 coupon in the 8/28 P&G insert
Cascade Complete Trial size $0.97
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 7/31 or 8/28 P&G insert
= FREE!
Buy 5 select Febreze Items = $5 Target gift card
Buy 1 Febreze Air Effects $2.50
Buy 4 Febreze Noticeables Warmers $2.50 each = $10
Total = $12.50
Use $1/1 Febreze Air Effects coupon from the 8/28 P&G insert
Use 4 $3/1 Febreze Warmers coupons from in the 8/28 P&G insert (coupons will need to be adjusted down to $2.50 each)
Pay $1.50
Get back a $5 Target gift card
= all for FREE + a $3.50 moneymaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment