Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Friday, September 23, 2011

48 hour giveaway- Coupons worth over $100 in savings & Scrubbing Bubbles One Step


My first giveaway last week was very exciting! As I stated I will be giving something away every week until 10/2. Since I personally like the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner kit I have decided to give another one away but this time I am adding some coupons with it. This will help you build up your coupons and save tons of money! I have gathered together various good coupon from recent Smart Source and Red Plum inserts.

  This week the entries are very simple. 

1.)All I ask is that if you have not joined my blog you click on that Join button in the right column near followers and JOIN then INVITE A FRIEND TO JOIN. 

2.)Once you have joined/or if you are already a member just message me and tell me who you have referred to my blog.

** Don't forget to sign up for daily email alerts also, so you won't miss any good deals. If you are in my Facebook group please feel free to invite friends to the group also.** Thank you. Sheena

Entry is open to US residents only no matter what state through 11:59PM EST on Sunday, September 25, 2011. There is a total of four entries allowed per person. Winner will be chosen on Monday, September 27, 2011 and will be notified by email. If you’re the winner, you’ll have only24 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment