Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vistaprint: 6 Free Fall products!



Get 6 FREE Fall products from Vistaprint all you have to pay is shipping & processing.
Freebies include: 

1 Free Photo Wall Calendar
Impress family, friends or customers with customized wall calendars. Choose icons, add captions and highlight individual dates. Upload your own photos from your computer, Facebook, Picasa, or Flicker or select from hundreds of designs. (Shipping starts at $5.67).
1 Free Photo Flip Book
Create a special keepsake with our handy 4" x 6" flip books. Upload your photos and customize with captions. Includes 10 pages with 1 photo per page. (Shipping starts at $6.01)
1 Free Tote Bag 
Perfect for everyday use, our 100% canvas tote bags can be customized with your name and message. Choose from 24 designs. (Shipping starts at $5.67)
250 Free Business Cards 
250 FREE Business cards. Perfect for networking, interviews, mommy cards and more! Choose from 45 professional designs and customize with your text. (Shipping starts at $5.67)
10 Free Invitations 
Have an upcoming event? Take it up a notch by sending your guests premium invitations. With over 1,000 designs to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect cards to suite your event. You can even send them in matching envelopes. (Shipping starts at $4.52)
1 Free T-Shirt 
Choose from a variety of designs and personalize with your own text or photos! Great for cheering for sports teams, team events, family photos and more! (Shipping starts at $4.41) 

CLICK ON THE BANNER ABOVE TO GET YOUR FREEBIES TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment