Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Harris Teeter coupon match ups under $2



Harris Teeter coupon matchups are based on the sneak peak ad, so there may be additional deals tomorrow.
        • Check out the Harris Teeter Coupon Policy.
        • Remember HT doubles coupons up to $0.99 everyday
        • Remember you can only use 20 coupons per day
        • You can up to 3 "like" coupons
        • Harris Teeter does not allow separate transactions

        Swanson Broth 14 oz cans $0.59
        -$0.50/5 coupon from SS 11/6
        Final=$0.39 each
        Carnation Evaporated Milk $1
        -$0.50/2 coupon from RP 10/30
        Final=$0.50 each
        Green Giant Boxed Veggies $1
        -$0.60./3 coupon from GM 11/13 or SS 12/11
        Final=$0.60 each
        Campbell’s Cream of Chicken or Mushroom Soup $0.80
        -$0.25/4 coupon from SS 11/6R
        Final=$0.70 each
        Dean’s Dips $1.50
        -$1/2 printable coupon
        Final=$1 each
        Nabisco Wheat Stix $1.94
        -$0.75/2 coupon from SS 11/13
        Final=$1.19 each
        Smart Balance Spread $1.74
        -$1/2 coupon from SS 11/20
        Final=$1.24 each
        French’s Dijon Mustard $2.99
        -$0.75 printable coupon
        Final=$2.49
        Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $2
        -$0.55/3 or $0.40/2 coupon from SS 12/11
        -$0.50/2 printable coupon
        Final=$1.50 each
        I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter $2.59
        -$1 printable coupon
        Final=$1.59
        Swanson Broth 32 oz cartons $2
        -$0.40/2 coupon from SS 11/6
        Final=$1.60
        Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Natural Popcorn $2.84
        -$0.55 coupon from SS 11/13
        Final=$1.74
        Nestle Morsels $2.50
        -$1/2 coupon from RP 11/6
        Final=$2 each
         Keebler Town House Crackers 2/$5
        -$1/2 printable coupon
        Final=$2 each
        To see full list of match ups check out Stretching Your Budget

        No comments:

        Post a Comment