Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Awesome Deal at Home Depot

Now this is definitely at stock up price!

I found these on Clearance at Home Depot today!  Mine was located in the “Clearance Bay.” If you go before 8/31 you can use your coupons that are expiring from last month plus the new ones that came in the P&G this weekend paper.
Pairing this with a coupon will get you this deal:
Charmin Ultra Strong, 4 regular rolls, $0.76
Use $0.25/1 Charmin Product, exp 8/31/11 (P&G 07/31/11)
OR use $0.25/1 Charmin Product, exp 9/30/11 (P&G 08/28/11)
Pay:  $0.51 OOP
Final Price:  $0.13 a roll!  *That’s well below my toilet paper stock up price!
IMPORTANT:  If you have a military ID have them look at it BEFORE coupons for an additional 10% off.  I used mine today and I got them for $0.44 a package or $0.11 a roll!
I also found O Cell O Sponges in the clearance bay and got this deal:
Buy 2 O-Cell-O all Surface scrub sponges, 1 pk,  $0.56
Use $0.75/2 O-Cel-O Scrub Sponges printable, exp 9/30/11
Pay:  $0.37 OOP
Final Price:  $0.19 each!
Use your military discount and pick this up for $0.26 OOP or $0.13 each!
You can also pick up Dawn Or Gain with this deal:
Dawn Antibacterial Ultra Concentrated, 10.3 oz, $0.98
Use $0.50/1 Dawn Product, exp 9/30/11 (P&G 08/28/11)
Final Price:  $0.48!
Military Discount:  $0.38!
Gain Dishwashing Liquid, 11 oz, $0.98Use $0.50/1 Gain Dishwashing Liquid, exp 9/30/11 (RP 08/14/11 R)
Final Price: $0.48!
Military Discount:  $0.38!
Fiskars Transplanters, Trowels and Cultivators were on clearance for $0.50 each!Use military discount and pay only $0.45!

OR use the Lowe’s 10% off coupon that you can get at the post office (ask them for a moving kit) they DO accept Lowe’s coupons!

Thanks wwwCuckooforCouponDeals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment