Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Monday, September 26, 2011

**1 month reflection**

I can't believe it has been a month already since I started blogging! Geesh, where did the time go? I literally had no idea of how to blog and still fiddling my way through but I think it is coming along ok. I feel really blessed to have developed so many wonderful relationships with such amazing people within this little bit of time. God really does things for a reason. I initially started blogging for immediate friends and family wanting to know how I got the most "Bang for my bucks" and now I am reaching out to people all over the country. WoW, that is just amazing to me. I love that I am able to reach others and teach them how to save as much as I do. I know a lot people look at couponers an "ORGANIZED HOARDERS", but that was never my intent. I coupon not only for my family, but for other families also. God has blessed me with the art of couponing to be able to give away so much to so many people that can not afford things most of us take for granted everyday, such as deodorant, toothpaste, soap, etc. You would be surprised at what the people you see everyday and it look like they have everything and really they don't have much of anything. It's crazy how God allow people to open up to you so that you are able to help them. People I see everyday and would never in a million years think they were in the situation they are in. I hope this give you a different outlook on couponers. I can't speak for everyone, but I know my goal and my heart lead me to help others. I am already a lover of people that's why I am a nurse, but I am really on a different journey right now in life. I am getting ready to take on a new project that is directed to helping children of needy families and I am super excited about that and anxious to see how it is going to turn out, but I have a great team of friends and we are all in it together. I hope that I am able to continue to help you save as much money as possible and also teach you to give to others in need. Thank you so much for following me and continue to send your friends and family to join my blog and my Face book page! It's been an amazing month. Thanks again & God Bless. Sheena

1 comment:

  1. Wow.....a month! I remember telling you I didn't have time for this! I have children, a job, and school! Time is still my greatest challenge, but what isn't! I'm now able to give my family things that were not on our budget, and I'm now able to do God's work!!! Thank you so much Sheena, for not giving up on me. Luv u and I look forward to continuing this journey with you and the rest of our team players!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete