Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reaching outside of the 757

Excited Girls with Their Hands Raised clipart

I am so excited right now! I started this blog because a lot of people wanted to know how I saved so much money in the grocery stores and requested for me to start a blog. Well now I am super excited that I am reaching homes outside of the 757! You will now see that I will be posting stores that we do not have in the 757. It might require a little more work on my behalf but it is well worth it, if I am able to teach someone how to save as much as I do and they want to learn.To me it's truly a blessing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment