Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Joining 757DiscountDiva

I am excited to that my new blog has had over 3,000 views in September! That is awesome! I wanted to do this brief 101 on how to join because so many people have stated they were having trouble, so hopefully I can troubleshoot. Once you enter my blog peep over on the right column and you should see the words followers. If you don't see it refresh your page and it should pop up. Underneath followers you will see a box that JOIN THIS SITE, click there. A Page will come up that look like this
 Follow 757Discount Diva
757Discount Diva uses Google Friend Connect to power our site's community


Sign in using an account you've already created

AIM AIM   Netlog Netlog   OpenID OpenID
Click an icon to sign in with that account
Don't have any of these? Create a new Google Account

No comments:

Post a Comment