Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Organic and Natural Coupon Round up!




Baking
Arrowhead Mills – $1/1 Any Arrowhead Mills product
Fleischmann’s - $1/2 Fleischmann’s Pizza Crust Yeast
Simply Organic – $1/1 Simply Organic Baking Mix, $1/2 Spices, 50¢/1 Mini Spice, 50¢/1 Extract or Flavor, 50¢/1 Grilling Season or Marinade, $1/1 Vanilla (4 oz), $1/1 Grinder, 50¢/2 Seasoning Mixes, Dips, or Dressings
Wholesome- $2/1 Wholesome Sweeteners Fair Trade Organic Sucanat (16 oz or 32 oz)
Beverages
Caribou Coffee – $1/1 Caribou Coffee Whole Bean or Ground Coffee (use zip 60612)
Earth Balance - $1/1 Earth Balance Organic Soymilk
Genesis Today – $1/1 Superfruit Juice (32 or 64 oz), $2/1 Fresh Fruit or Vegetable Purchase
Jamba – Free Can~Jamba Energy Drink
Lifeway – $1/1 Lifeway Frozen Kefir Pint
Naked Juice -$1/1 Naked Juice (15.2 oz)
Odwalla – 55¢/1 Odwalla Juice, Juice Drink or Smoothie (12fl oz)
Gluten-Free
DeBoles – $1/1 DeBoles Gluten-free Organic Pasta
Envirokids
 - $1.50/2 EnviroKidz Gluten Free Organic Cereal or Bars or Nature’s Path Organic Frozen Waffles Whole Foods coupon
Imagine – $1/1 Imagine Organic Gluten Free Foods (sign up required)
TruWhip – 55/1 TruWhip Natural Whipped Topping
Udi’s – $1/1 Udi’s Gluten Free Bread
Grocery
Earth Balance – $1/1 Earth Balance Organic Coconut Spread
GoGo- 75¢/1 GoGo Squeezable Applesauce (4 pk) (Like/FB)
Great Day Farms – $1/1 Great Day Eggs
Green & Black – $1/1 Green & Black Organic Chocolate Coupon
Hellmann’s – 50¢/1 Hellmann’s or Best Foods Product
Horizon – 55¢/1 Horizon Dairy Product
Imagine – $1/2 Imagine Organic Foods
Nature’s Greens – 55¢/1 Nature’s Greens (bag)
Nature’s Path – $1/1 Nature’s Path Organic Eco Pac Cereal
Newman’s Own Organics – 50¢/1 Newman’s Own Organics Pasta Sauce, Salsa, Lemonade, Marinade, Popcorn or Cereal
Popcorn – $1/1 Popcorn Indiana
Rice Works - $1/1 Rice Works snacks (5.5oz)
Rudi’s $1/1 Rudi’s Organic Bakery Bread
Personal Care
Burt’s Bees – $2/1 Burt’s Bees Sensitive Skin Care
Dr. Teal’s – $1/1 Dr. Teal’s Therapeutic Bath Solutions
Lily of the Valley – $2/1 Preservative Free Aloe Vera Juice (32 oz)
Thanks Renaissance Mama




No comments:

Post a Comment