Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

December Scripture of the month



"He who is generous will be blessed, for he gives some of his food to the poor." ~ 


Proverbs 22:9


Please remember others in the month of December. This is the time of year you find so many people in such a depressed state because of what they can and cannot do for themselves and others during the holiday season. Although we love to buy, buy, buy during the Holiday season it's not all about that. We have to remember to give also. So if you have never focused on anyone else outside of your family & friends during the holiday season, this year is a great time to start. There are so many different organizations you can sign up for such as......






This is just to list a few. Be sure to contact your local church's, charities and schools to see how you can help in your  community. Remember Jesus is the reason for the season. Give as he gave to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment