Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Food On The Table-Easy Meal Planning



Everyone knows how much I love meal planning! That was one of the best things I could have done for my family. It saves me so much time.  Food On The Table-Easy Meal Planning is an excellent tool to get your meal planning started. The cool thing about this tool is it is based on the sale of the local grocery store. So in addition to me helping you with the matchups this meal planning guide is basing your meals off of the grocery store prices. Talk about bang for your buck! This meal planner also have great recipes , budgeting tips and help you stay organized in the grocery store. Click on the banner to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment