Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Giveaway: Handmade Beanie by "Heart and Hand"





Handmade Beanies by "Heart and Hand" has donated a beanie as a giveaway for one lucky winner in the color of your choice.  This handmade beanie is specially made using a shell stitch with soft yarn. This beanie is perfect for an adult or child. It will also make a great holiday gift. I can't wait to get mine. So appropriate for this time of year. 


Mandatory entries:

1. Like my Facebook page and leave a comment on my FB or blog telling me you have.
2. Like "Heart and Hand" Facebook page and leave a comment on my FB or blog telling me you have.


Optional entries:

1. Join my Blog and let me know you have 
2. Join Couponlicious blog and leave a message on their blog saying 757Discount Diva sent you
3. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know 

Remember the more entries you have the better chance you have to win! You are more than welcome to leave your messages in one comment but if you leave 5 different comments that gives you 5 entries!

Thank you Heart and Hand for this awesome giveaway!

Entry is open to US residents only no matter what state through 11:59PM EST on Saturday, November 26, 2011. There is a total of five entries allowed per person. If you comment I have completed all 5 entries in 1 comment that only count as 1 entry. If you respond in 5 different comments that will count as 5 entries. Winner will be chosen on Sunday, November 27, 2011 and will be notified by email. If you’re the winner, you’ll have only 24 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen. Winner will be selected via Random.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment