Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

House Party.com


Have you every heard of House party.com? Well this is pretty new to me but I am so excited about it, I want to share it with you.  House party is an online site that is looking for people to host parties for new products. They supply all the party supplies you just host the party! Last night I found out I was selected to host a party for JUST DANCE 3!!! They are going to send me JUST Dance 3, Just Dance 2 kids and some other party supplies and goodies for my guest. I get to keep it all. When I have the party I just need to take pictures and post it on their website. How cool is that!  If this is something you are interested in Head on over to house party and sign up. Tell them I sent you!!! I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment