Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Jamba all Natural Smoothies review & giveaway!


I told you guys a few weeks ago that I was selected to do a review & giveaway for Jamba all Natural Smoothies and I am so happy I did it! My family absolutely love it! Now I can give you the opportunity to try it! I am excited to announce that i will be giving away FREE coupons for Jamba all Natural Smoothies, so now I can give my readers the opportunity to try it at home! I will be giving away 10 FREE coupons to 10 lucky readers so you and your family can try it before you buy it and I am pretty sure you will enjoy it as much as we do.  

Jamba all Natural Smoothies come in 4 delicious flavors-Caribbean Passion, Strawberries Wild, Razzmatazz & Mango a go go. Each package makes two, eight-ounce smoothies  that are one full serving of fruit and 100% Daily value of Vitamin C. I'm still trying to figure out how something so delicious could be so healthy! Each smoothie contain real fruit, non-fat yogurt and a boost of antioxidant Vitamin C. There is NO high fructose corn syrup, 0 trans fats, NO artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. So ideal treat for the kids. These smoothies are fat free and contain 120 calories or less per each eight ounce serving when prepared as directed.  They are extremely easy to make! Just add eight ounces of apple juice and blend for 60 seconds! Its just that simple! 

Jamba ALL Natural SMoothies have a suggested retail price between $2.99 and $3.29 and can be found in the frozen food aisle of the stores across the nation. I personally have seen them in Farm Fresh & Harris Teeter. So check in the frozen food aisle of your local grocery store. 

Mandatory entries;

1. "Like" my facebook page and leave a comment letting me know.
2. "Join" my blog and leave a comment on my FB or Blog letting me know.

Additional entries

1. Leave a comment on my FB or Blog and let me know what flavor of Jamba ALL Natural Smoothie you would like to try.
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment on my FB or Blog letting me know.

Remember the more entries you have the better chance you have to win! You are more than welcome to leave your messages in one comment but if you leave 4 different comments that gives you 4 entries!

Entry is open to US residents only no matter what state through 11:59PM EST on FRIDAY, December 2, 2011. There is a total of four entries allowed per person. If you comment and  have completed all 4 entries in 1 comment that only count as 1 entry. If you respond in 4 different comments that will count as 4 entries. Winner will be chosen on Saturday, December 3, 2011 and will be notified by email. If you’re the winner, you’ll have only 24 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen. Winner will be selected via Random.org.


11 comments:

  1. Sherisha Snowden via FB-"I been liked your page"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherisha Snowden via FB-"I already joined your blog"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherisha Snowden via FB-"I would love to try the Carribean Passion flavor"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Per Tish Hardmon via FB-"I liked your FB page"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Per Tish Hardmon via FB-"Just followed your blog"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Per Tish Hardmon via FB-"Would love to try the Carribean Passion"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Per Tish Hardmon via FB-"I am now following you on Twitter. Thanks for the giveaway"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have already liked FB @ Following you on Twitter already I think I would like to try strawberry wild...Luvin this givaway Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Per Kendra Drew on via FB-"I'd love to try Razzmatazz!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Per Monique Davis via FB-"Hmmm...sounds delish! Especially the Caribbean Passion"

    ReplyDelete