Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Mail Freebies!


Today my mailbox was jammed packed with tons of goodies! My goodies included....

1-pack of Disney Gummy Multivitamins with a $2 off coupon I am going to price at Farm Fresh tomorrow
Funny Bone Tickets for 8! I won the Funny Bone Lotto it says
A Check from Lysol for $3 for mailing in my rebate!! Yippee!
2 Wet Lubricant samples with $1 off coupon
Business Weekly magazine
The Red dress Pin-symbol for women and heart disease
I 4 pack box of Barista Prima French Roast coffee
and I am doing a review for Natural House so I received
1-Bottle of Trashy trash can deodorizer
1-30 day supply of Flushy Toilet Bowl Cleaner and drain septic treatment
1-30 day supply of Sinky disposal scrubber & drain maintenance
I know my mail man was overwhelmed! I sure was trying to get it all out of the box!



No comments:

Post a Comment