Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Harris Teeter Shopping trip 11/3/11


Yes I went back to HT today and bought....

2 boxes-100 packet Dominos sugar- used (2) $1off c from 11/2 RP=$0.78
2-bags of Kettle potato chips on sale bogo - used 2 printable coupons i posted a few weeks ago=FREE
2-Travel Tide single load- (2) $0.50/1 Tide Detergent, exp. 11/30/11 (RP 10/23/11 R) =FREE
2-boxes Celestial sleepy time tea- (2) $1 off Celestial seasons bags 10/20 SS =$1.00
1 box Celestial sleepy time peppermint tea-(1) $1 off Celestial seasons bags 10/20 SS =$0.50
3-Tide 2 Go sticks- (3) $1.50 any Tide stain release product (out of Tide detergent box)=$0.87
3 bags Rhodes dinner rolls used (3) $1/1 Rhodes warm & serve printable=FREE
2-Stouffers dinners and used (2) $1/1 Stouffers Family Size Entree, exp. 12/31/11 (SS 09/25/11 R)=$1.00
1-BestLife Buttery spread- (1) $0.50/1 Bestlife Buttery Spread, Buttery Spray or Buttery Baking Sticks, exp. 1/8/12 (SS 10/30/11)=$0.50

Total=$42.97
Amount paid after coupons and taxes= $5.02

No comments:

Post a Comment