Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Walmart Super Saturday event 11/5/2011


Don't miss out on Walmart super Saturday event 11/5/2011 starting at 11am! There will be a huge saving on Toys and Electronics. There will be balloons, toy handouts & cupcakes for the children and plenty of sales for the parents. This is a  great opportunity to get an early start on Christmas shopping or start a layaway!  Click here to find a participating Walmart near you.

Here is a sneak peek of some sale items!

 Sanyo 42” Class LCD TV, $398, was $448


• Vizio 42” Class LED TV, $498

• LG 47” Class LED TV, $698

• Nook Color, Rollback $199, was $249

• Xbox 360® 250GB Console with Kinect™, $399 plus a $50 Walmart Gift Card

• Xbox 360® 4GB Console with Kinect™, $299 plus a $50 Walmart Gift Card

• Better Homes & Gardens 10-Cup Programmable Grind & Brew Coffee Maker, $39, was $79

• Better Homes & Gardens 10-Cup Food Processor, $39, was $79

• Better Homes & Gardens Blender with 8-Cup Jar, $39, was $79

No rain checks, while supplies last. Minimum 2 per store. While supplies last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment