Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect black friday comparison


This is a HOT item in our house! If you haven't tried it you will are missing out. That Kinect is the bomb!  This is definitely a great buy this holiday season. Most store will have it for $199.

Current Deal:
If you don’t want to wait until Black Friday, you can purchase the Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect from Best Buy right now for $299 shipped AND you will get a $100 Gift Card!  Simply search for the item code 9999169900050038 on the Best Buy website. If you decide to purchase your Xbox 350 4GB with Kinect from Best Buy let me know I have some $25 off coupons to giveaway if you purchase JUST DANCE 3 with it!
Black Friday Deals:
BEST Deal: Best Buy XBo 360 250GB Console Bunder includes wireless controller, wired headset, Fable III game Halo, Reach game and 3 months XBox Live Gold Membership and Kinect (including Kinect Adventure! game, plus Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Games) $298.99 –The reason this is the best deal is because this is on the same 250GB Console.  I would get there super early for this- they are only guaranteeing a minimum of 6 Kinects per store.
BETTER Deal: Walmart Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (including Kinect Adventures! game, wireless controller, composite AV cable and 3-month XBox LIVE! Gold Membership) $199.56 with $50 Walmart gift card – This deal begins at 10 p.m. and I would get there early to get in line.
GOOD Deal: Target Xbox 360 4GB Console $139.99 and Kinect $99.99 (includes WIPEOUT 2 game and Kinect Adventures! game plus The Gunslinger and Fruit Ninja)- Total Combined $239.98- Target opens at Midnight




No comments:

Post a Comment