Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FREE Target coupon book with $29 worth of Savings


The next time you are in Target peep your head in at their pharmacy and pick up this awesome coupon book with $29 worth of savings.  If its not on the counter, don't panic just ask one of the pharmacist and I'm sure they will be happy to hand you one.  Check out all the good coupons that are in the book below....


$2/1 Aleve 40ct+ Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$2/1 Bayer 80 ct+ Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$2/1 Centrum Multi or Supplement Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$2/1 Caltrate 50 ct+ Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$1/2 Always or Tampax ETS Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$3/1 Prilosec 42 ct or Align 28 ct Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
.50/1 Metamucil or Pepto Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$2.50/1 Clearblue Easy Ovulation or Pregnancy Test Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$2/1 Allegra 15 ct+ Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$1/1 Cortizone 10 ETS Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$2/1 Zyrtec 12 ct+ Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$1.50/1 Excedrin 100 ct+ Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$3/1 28ct+ Prevacid 28 ct+ Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$2/1 10ct+ Claritin Adult 10 ct+ Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
$2/1 Children’s Claritin Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
.50 Band-aid bandages ETS Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28
.50 Visine-A Target Coupon Pharmacy Booklet x4/28


No comments:

Post a Comment