Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Farm Fresh & Harris Teeter Shopping Trip 1/4


What a way to kick off the New Year by saving money! Today I headed over to Farm Fresh & Harris Teeter for their Double coupon events. I saved a lot of money. Too bad I wasn't able to make it over to Kmart. I will have to check them out this weekend. Well anyhoo this is what I bought! All Totals are after coupons

Harris Teeter

3- Dawn Dish detergents= $0.57
2-22 pack Solo paper plates BOGO=2/$0.69
1-Hazelnut International Delight 24 pack creamer=$0.99
2-Nivea Shower Gels=FREE
2-Muir Tomato paste=FREE
2-Honey Bunches of Oats=2/$1
3-Oil of Olay Facial Cleansers=$0.50 each
1-6 pack Duracell batteries=$1.49
1-Loaf of bread=$1.50
3-Blistex Lip Balm=$0.45 ea
2-Childrens Bayer Aspirin Chewable=FREE

Total before coupons, ZVR and Catalinas for $2.50 off =$63.74
Amount paid=$9.81

Farm Fresh

2-Emerald Breakfast on the Go=$0.50 each
2-Cinnamon Toast Crunch=$0.99 ea
2-Granola Thins=$0.99 ea
2-Betty Crocker Fundamiddles=$0.49ea
4-Green Giant Canned Veggies= 4/$1
2-Airwick Flip & Fresh=$0.41 ea
2-Celestial Peppermint Tea=$0.50 ea
3-Old Orchard Juice=3/$2
2-Nestle Tollhouse refridgerated cookie dough, BOGO=$0.59 ea
2-Colgate Junior Toothpaste= $0.11 ea

Total before coupons, in store savings and $1 off Catalina=$51.12
Amount paid= $11.12

Combined Total= $114.86
Amount paid= $20.93

How much did you save?

No comments:

Post a Comment