Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Walmart Shopping Trip 1/7/12


Today I got up super early this morning and decided to take a trip to Walmart. I try to avoid Walmart at all cost because of the congestion, but today I made an exception.  I scoped out all the sales ads from last Sunday's paper and put together a shopping list that I use to price match at Walmart, and boy did I save A LOT of MONEY! This is what I bought.....
3-32 oz Tide Febreze
5-Always Infinity
3-Playtex Feminine wipes
10-Pantene Shampoo & conditioners
5-Oral B Spin Brushes
3-Tubes Aquafresh
8-Nivea lip balms
3-Neutrogena lip balm
1-Oral B silk dental floss
1-Oral B Superfloss

Total before price matching=$163.28
Total after price matching=$54.76
AMOUNT SPENT= $0.00
THEY OWED ME $3.50, but they kept it!
I had a coupon for everything except 2 Pantene, 1 Always & 1 Toothbrush
Walmart has really tightened up on their coupon policy! Before the cashier could check me out he had to call over the front end manager to verify each coupon was correct and they no longer give overage, which is fine with me! Made my day! I needed a good coupon fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment