Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Organic and Natural Coupon Round up!


Beverages
Dream – $1/1 Non-Dairy Beverage or Frozen Item
Healthy To Go – $2/1 Antioxidant Drink Mixes 24 ct. + More
Silk – $1/1 Half Gallon AND any issue of All You Magazine (under ‘All You Exclusive’ tab)
Breakfast
Arrowhead Mills- $1/1 Pancake or Waffle Mix
Bear Naked- $1/1 granola, etc
Kashi- $1/1 GoLean Crisp Cinnamon Crumble Cereal
Kashi- $1/1 GoLean Cereal
Seneca Farms – 55¢/1 Oatmeal & Fruit
Dairy
Kalona – 50¢/1 SuperNatural 24 oz. Yogurt
Land O Lakes- 75¢/1 Butter
Shammrock Farms – 50¢/1 Cottage Cheese or Sour Cream 16 oz. or larger
Stonyfield – 50¢/1 Organic 0% Fat Yogurt 4 pk. + More (login or sign up)
Voskos – $1/3 Organic Greek Yogurt
Yoplait – 50¢/2 Greek Yogurt
Frozen
Gorton’s (IE) (FF) – $1/2 Fish products
Grocery
Barilla– 75¢/1 Pasta Sauce
Chiquita – Buy 4 Chiquita Bites Get 1 Free
Florida Crystals – 55¢/1 Natural or Organic Sugar Product
Glucerna – $2/1 Diabetic Shakes or Snack Bars
Nakano – 50¢/1 Natural or Seasoned Rice Vinegar (12oz)
Natural Ovens – 60¢/1 Bakery Item
Personal Care
SmartMouth – $2/1 Mouthwash 16oz
Snacks
Back to Nature – $1/1 Cookie AND Cracker
Popchips – $1/1 Flavored Potato Chips
Snikiddy- 75¢/1 Snikiddy Snacks
Vitamins & Supplements
Country Life – $3/1 Omega Oils in Lemon Gummy. Sugar, Soy and GlutenFree
Ester-C- $2/1 Vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment