Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Skinny: Whole Wheat Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Muffins



Every Sunday I try to make a quick healthy snack to eat before church just to tie the kids over, we typically go to the 9am service and after church we have a BIG breakfast with my in laws. It has become one of our traditions. This Sunday I decided to make some muffins! We are truly a Peanut Butter family! My husband can basically eat it by the jar! I know after making these muffins and the reaction from my family, I will be making them at least 2 Sunday's out of the month! It is very quick & easy. Here we go......

Skinny Whole Wheat Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Muffins


3/4 c whole wheat flour
1 c old-fashioned oats
1 tsp baking soda

2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 c brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 c almond milk
1/2 c all natural peanut butter
1/2 c chocolate chips


1. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and brown sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips in a      bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine egg, vanilla extract, and almond milk.

3. Add half of wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir well.
4. Add peanut butter and combine.
5. Add remaining of wet ingredients.

6. Divide evenly into muffin tins and bake for 16-17 minutes at 350°F.









No comments:

Post a Comment