Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Baileys Circus Presents Built To Amaze review


Today I took my family to see Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Baileys Circus presents Built To Amaze at the Norfolk Scope and it was simply amazing!! We arrived 1 hour 45 minutes prior to the show because I wanted to make sure the kids had a chance to experience the Animal Open House and the Pre-show and it was totally worth it!!  I was a little sad that I was unable to take my camera in because my lens is greater than 3 inches, so keep that in mine, but I always come prepare. I had my iPad in my purse and also my camera phone so I was ok. We all enjoyed seeing the animals behind the scenes! They are so close it was unbelievable! You really get an opportunity to get up close and personal with Elephants, Tigers and Horses! My favorite was the White Tiger.


Following the Animal Open House we headed over to the Pre-show where we had a blast!! We had so much fun interacting with the circus entertainers it felt unreal! My 5 year old daughter was selected to participate in one of the magic shows, which was really cool! They received tons of autographs fom the performers, hand tattoos and had the opportunity to dress up in the performers apparel. There were dance offs, acrobats, magicians and so much more tha kept up intrigued!!

  
Once the show got started my daughters bought spinning lights an the show was great from the beginning to the end!! We were almost afraid to blink with fear we would miss something! The Ringmaster was amazing, the music was awesome, the performers from all over the world were fantastic! I would definitely go and see it!



 

If you have the opportunity I would highly recommend that you go and see this Amazing show!! Tickets are still on sale and there several upcoming shows.  Please Click here to get your tickets to see The Greatest Show on Earth!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment