Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Disney On Ice presents Let's Celebrate! Trivia

I know everyone is excited about the Disney On Ice presents Let's Celebrate giveaway! Here is a little trivia for you to do with your kids! I will post the answers on 9/13/2013! Feel free to share your answers below! Have fun!


Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate!


TRIVIA



Celebrations

1.
 . What is the Mad Hatter celebrating at his tea party?

2.
    How many un-birthdays does a person have?

3.
   What does the slip of paper in the Mad Hatter’s hat read?

Destinations

4.
    In Disney’s Lilo and Stitch, where does Lilo live?

5.
    In Hawaii, what word is used for both hello and goodbye?

6.
    What is the Hawaiian word for a fun party with lots of food and usually a BBQ?


Disney Villains

7.
   What movie is Jafar a villain in?

8.
   This Disney Villain has a magical mirror and wants to be the fairest one of all.

9.
   What Disney Villain holds a grudge after having his hand fed to a crocodile?

10. What is Jack’s last name in The Nightmare Before Christmas?



11.
      In The Nightmare Before Christmas, what flower did Sally continually slip the
doctor so she could escape and explore Halloween Town?

12.
      What are the names of the three horrible trick-or-treaters in The Nightmare Before
Christmas?

13.
      In the Nightmare Before Christmas, which holiday icon did the trick-or-treaters
bring back to Halloween Town first?


Disney Princess Trivia

14.
      Which Disney Princess celebrates her birthday during her movie/story?

15.
      What is the name of the candelabra in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast?

16.
      From what movie is Prince Phillip?

17.
      Which Disney Princess lives in a small provincial town with her inventor father?

18.
      After Princess and the Frog opens: What is Tiana’s dream?


Sorcerer’s Apprentice

19.
       In what movie does Mickey appear as the Sorcerer’s Apprentice?

20.
      Who does Mickey get to do his work for him in “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”?

21.
     How does Mickey bring the broomstick to life?

 Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment