Welcome!

Welcome! Thank you following my blog. To tell you a little about myself....I am a wife, mother of 3 beautiful girls, full time nurse, full time Scentsy Consultant, part-time travel agent (I assist my husband) & coupon guru! I love working out, eating healthy, trying new foods ( I will try anything once), traveling, cooking/baking, volunteering at church, spending time with family & friends and of course saving money! I dabble a little bit in nutrition and I am great psychiatrist to my friends, family & sometimes even strangers ( plan on working on my license in both someday). I love helping people that's why I started blogging! My blog focus is on keeping you up to date on all the Awesome deals, recipes, lifestyle changes and anything that will help you become a better you! I am such a random thinker so don't be surprised by the diversity of subjects I post! Please be sure to JOIN my blog by clicking on the JOIN button just above this message on your right or near followers, also be sure to sign up for my email updates and RSS feed so that you don't miss out on anything! Thank you again & God Bless!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Coloring page: Ringling Brothers Barnum & Baileys circus

Don't forget to enter my giveaway & please feel free to print this fun Coloring page to help your little ones get ready to enjoy the circus!




I want to know who is interested in seeing Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey's Built To Amaze for FREE?!?!
757DiscountDiva is giving away a Family pack of 4 tickets to "4" winners! Yes I said "4" winners!!! I'm excited for you! 

To enter to win I need you to.....

1.) Become a member of my blog

 2.) Like my Facebook page

 3.) Leave a comment on this article telling me what you and your family like most about the Circus

"4" Winners will be chosen randomly on March 31, 2013 at 8 pm EST. Each winner will receive 4 vouchers that must be exchanged at the box office of the Norfolk Scope or Hampton Coliseum to receive the actual tickets. The Winners will have 24 hours to respond. If no response within that time frame the win is then forfeited. 

For more information about the show or to purchase tickets Click here

1 comment:

  1. We love the circus! My son loves the motorcycles best and I love the acrobats and the animals.

    ReplyDelete